Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Weekend Scrapbooking Retreat

I am lucky enough to be able to spend a weekend twice a year at a scrapbooking retreat with my mom and some good friends.  I felt productive this year as I was able to almost finish my daughter's 2008 photos (I did come home and do the last 2 pages a few nights later!).  Here are the pages I was able to get done:

 
I used Gypsy Font for the title and creative memory circle punches for the circle.  The papers are from the DCWV Christmas Stack

The title is from the Mickey Mouse Font and the papers are from the DCWV Green Stack (LOVE this stack).

I used Prima flowers in the corners with skittle centers.  The birds are cut from paper in the Green Stack.  The little girl die cut is A Child's Year.

Paper here is again from the Green Stack.  Title is cut using the Sesame Street font.  Hand is cut using A Child's Year.

Title is welded together using the Gypsy using the Mickey Font.  Beach scene is cut from A Child's Year.  Paper is from a new stack I just picked up from DCWV Summer Dream Stack.

The title here is Mickey Font again.  The paper is from the Summer Dream stack.  The flower in the corner is a Prima glitter flower.

This is one of my favorites from this weekend.  The paper is from the DCWV Christmas stack and the present is from Doodlecharms. I don't remember exactly, but I believe the title was cut using 2 different fonts off the Lyrical Letters Cartridge.

The paper is again from the Christmas Stack.  The snowflakes are cut from Winter Woodland and then pop dotted.  The title is cut from Lyrical Letters.

Again, Christmas Stack paper and the title is cut from Winter Woodland.  Buttons are glued down in the bottom corner.

The title was make using the Gypsy and mini gel pens.  I replaced the blade in the Cricut with a mini gel pen using a pencil gripper to hold it in place.  Once the lettering was drawn I put the blade back in to cut the circle.  Paper is from the Green Stack.

And my last one using the Green Stack again for the papers.  The middle picture was pop dotted to give dimension.  The title was made using the Zooballoo font.

I am excited to be done with her 2008 pictures.  Now it's time to move on to my son's 2008!

No comments:

Post a Comment