Wednesday, October 6, 2010


I LOVE how this page came out.  I really like the simplicity of it.  I used my new Boy stack papers and cut the title from sesame street font.  The stars were cut from George.


I have used this LO before for a page I made in my daughter's book.  I really the way it came out using these pictures as well.  The title was cut using Plantin Schoolbook and the paper is from the Green Stack.  I finished it off with some new buttons I got from Oriental Trading.

Bumpa's Little Helper

This page was done using the DCWV Summer Dream Stack.  I cut the hammer with the Every Day Paper Dolls cartridge and the title with Sesame Street.  The strip of paper on the left was punched with a Martha Stewart Border Punch.  I finished the page off with fake stitching around the edges.


This page was a complete experiment!!  I saw a page done like this a long time ago and I have been wanting to try it out.  So I finally had the right pictures to attempt it and I think I like the outcome.  What do you think?

I used Sesame Street Font to cut the letters out at 4 inches and then placed them on the pictures to decides where to crop.  I traced the letters on the pictures and hand cut them out.  I used ink to ink around the papers (which are all from the green stack by DCWV) and stitched around the letters to make them pop out.

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Halloween!

I had a lot of fun making this page.  I found the Halloween paper at the Target $ spot.  I thought it was too cute to pass up!  I used Jack Sprat Lyrical Letters for the title along with some stickers I have had forever.  The ribbon I believe I got at the target $ spot a while back also.  I used my cuttlebug to cut and emboss the spider and bats on the right hand page.

Funny Boy

Here is an updated version of my Funny Boy LO.  I wasn't feeling as though it was finished before, so I played around with it a little more.  I decided to add stitching to some of the circles and added one more circle to fill in the emptiness on the right hand side. 

My Family

I have been busy working on pages recently.  It has been a lot of fun!  I have been wanted to try out stitching on my pages and I finally broke down and bought some embroidery floss so I could.  Here is a simple layout I made, stitching around the background papers.  Paper is from Delightfully Simple by My Mind's Eye.