Friday, April 2, 2010

A Place to call Home


Okay, so I have been MIA for a while. I was in a bit of a crafty funk, or maybe I was just way to busy/exhausted to get anything accomplished. Which ever it was, I finally got something made. Hope you like it!


I wanted to try making these flowers that I saw in the Scrapbooking, Etc. magazine last month. They did a neat article on a few different ways to use your scraps to make different flowers. I really like the looks of this one so I went ahead and tried it out. I like the outcome! I used Lyrical Letters for the title of the page and used my Martha Stewart border punch for the border piece under the picture. The text box is an Autumn Leaves Stampology stamp from a set of journaling stamps. I added some little pearls attached with glue dots to the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment